Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I know. . .it's been forever

I know it has been a long time since I wrote ANYTHING on here. I have no excuses except a 4 year old, a 1 year old and a new job. Is that enough? No? Well hopefully what I have to tell you today will help with receiving your forgiveness. First I must say a big THANK YOU to influenster.com for giving me the kick in the bootie that I needed to get back on here. They have completely redone their website and it is AWESOME. If you haven't heard of it, you should have. It is a wonderful website that gives you the opportunity to try out new products and review them. They send them in packages called Voxboxes. So far I have received two of these. I have reviewed 3 of the items I have received on this blog. So if you are interested go to influenster.com and request an invite. It's just that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment