Monday, December 26, 2011

imPRESS Press-On Manicure

So, right before the holidays I received a Holiday Voxbox from  http://www.influenster.com/.  It was full of so many fun things.  But today I am going to tell you about the imPRESS nails I received.  They are awesome.  You have to go to their website http://www.impressmanicure.com/ and look at all the patterns they have and you can get a $1 coupon.  Who doesn't love coupons?!?!?
Basically, all you do with these nails is pick out your sizes, wipe your nail down with a pad that comes with the nails.  Then peel the paper off the back of the imPRESS nail and press onto your nail.  That's it.  No glue, no filing, no odor.  When you are a busy mom like me that is so important.  I don't have time to put fake nails on nor to paint my nails and wait for them to dry.  Also, when you take these off they do not damage your natural nail at all.  Yay!!!  These are perfect.  These are just a couple of pics from the website of patterns they offer.  So give them a try.  They are really worth it.  The pics below are from the imPRESS website.




No comments:

Post a Comment